Who is PackaPouch for?
PackaPouch™ is a pro-active choice and an alternative carrier for:
- people who want to have a new way of carrying items safely and securely
- anyone who has or have had backpain and mobility difficulties, for people who are at risk of falling especially on stairs
- people who use a wheelchair or walking aids
- new and busy mum’s
- ladies and gents who want an alternative to the washing basket
- our aging population as it enables people to remain independent at home, reduces the risk of falling and removes the fear of pain when lifting and carrying
PackaPouch™ is used by ladies, gents and kids. Both Deluxe and Drawstring will fit an upper chest size of 32″ to 50″ (82x127cm). When using PackaPouch™ on children, it is advisable that the long strap at the back should be shortened for safety reasons.
When can PackaPouch™ be used?
PackaPouch™ can carry many items, the range and choice is yours. Existing customers and focus group users have used PackaPouch™ to:
- tidy toys around the home
- hang out laundry
- catch hedge trimmings in the garden
- carry shopping
- take on a day out filled with handbag and flask and other bits’n'pieces
- distribute leaflets
- carry the dogs toys and snacks on their daily walk
Who would recommend PackaPouch™?
PackaPouch™ has been demonstrated to Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, nurses, busy mum’s, wheelchair users, ladies and gents of all ages. Please see the Testimonial page for end user comments and professionals comments.